Are you Tea lover? Reasons why you should proud of yourself.
Tea brings people together in ways that you couldn’t imagine and its magic is something that is hard to describe in words. Whether it’s a rishta, or sar dard, meetup or patch up, summers or winter, sunrise or sunset, no one can beat the power of Tea. Some have tried to capture its essence, some have almost succeeded. For each individual, the ceremony of tea is personal and cannot be duplicated.
However, there is a bond between tea drinkers all around the world, no matter what decade they were born in, what nationality or personal beliefs. We speak the same language and empathize with each other. We love people who drink tea and the ones who promote it. Every Pakistani girl knows how to make tea.and everyone is really fond of tea. Chai is essential that if anyone doesn’t like tea we say, ‘Zinda Kaise ho yaar??”.
So, here are our favorite quotes on the matter. Let’s say, they’re exactly our cup of tea! We know you’re going to find meaning in the quotes that follow and make them your own, somehow. I am sure that you feel the same way, so I have prepared 13 tea quotes from people who enjoy it as much as you do.
1. Tea is liquid wisdom. – Anonymous
2. Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors. – Alice Walker
3. As much as you can eat healthily, it’s also important to remember to drink healthy too. Tea is very healing. – Kristin Chenoweth
4. There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea. – Henry James
5. Tea, though ridiculed by those who are naturally coarse in their nervous sensibilities will always be the favorite beverage of the intellectual. – Thomas de Quincey
6. I would rather have a cup of tea than sex. – Boy George
7. Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things. – Chaim Potok
8. Where there’s tea, there’s hope. – Arthur Wing Pinero
9. There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. A cup of tea would restore my normality. – Douglas Adams
11. Surely a pretty woman never looks prettier than when making tea. – Mary Elizabeth Braddon
12. There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life. – Lin Yutang
13. I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. – Lu T’ung
Hopefully, these quotes will make your day even better! And make you feel proud if you are a tea lover. If you’re not, then give it a try at least. Till then, keep drinking and loving tea!