Gaye agayi! Aur Kitney ki li? The most listening or saying words nowadays. Eid ul Adha is almost here.we are looking forward to the beauty of cattle and trips to mandi with our friends and family. Boys surely did plan their trips while girls are still shopping.
But Ammi is planning for the best dawat recipes. Best kaleji,Best katakat, best qorma and what not.so here I am to tell you the angrezi of most likely body parts which use to be in our kitchen. And not only that, I am telling the function of that in the body.
- Kaleji: our bakra Eid day is incomplete without this. But how many of you know that kaleji is liver of your animal. The liver also detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs. As it does so, the liver secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines. The liver also makes proteins important for blood clotting and other functions.
- Paye: paye is simply legs.legs of your animal is the strongest part. The synovial fluid present in between the joint makes your paye sticky and tasty.
- Tilla: its spleen.An abdominal organ involved in the production and removal of blood cells in most vertebrates and forming part of the immune system.
- Batten: the outer part of the animal stomach. you surely spotted an ojri after Qurbani.so butt is actually the outer lining of that ojri you spotted.
- Gurda: This is the kidney.Kidney function and nitrogen balance of high yielding dairy cows at the onset of lactation. … To meet the deficiency in Na+, K+, and Cl- ions, the kidney conserves them during early lactation, mainly by increasing tubular reabsorption. An interdependent relationship exists between the excreted urea and nonurea solutes.
- Bheja: it’s obviously brain. Brain The cerebellum is below and behind the cerebrum and is attached to the brain stem. It controls motor function, the body’s ability to balance, and its ability to interpret information sent to the brain by the eyes, ears, and other sensory organs. … As with the other parts of the brain, it is divided into sections.
- Bong: Muscular meat of cow’s thighs. Have you ever eat bong k ghost ki nihari?
- Dasti: it’s might derive from dast from Arabic.dast means hands.and two frontier limbs of goat called dasti ka gosht.
- Zaban: you all know about this.Hum sab k pass bhi hai.
- Phepraa:it’s lungs obviously.it works for Oxygen enters our lungs as part of the air that we breathe. It goes to the blood vessels deep in our lungs and then on to all parts of our body. As our body uses oxygen, it makes a waste product called carbon dioxide
- Kapooray: how many of you know about kapoora is testis of a goat. Testis. The testes (plural) are the most essential organs of the male reproductive system. They are the glands where sperm and testosterone are produced. The testes are contained in the scrotum and are composed of dense connective tissue containing around three hundred internal compartments called lobules.
Han to Bhai, kesa Diya?
I hope you guys have a nice Meaty Eid.